GCash is a mobile wallet service that has been growing in popularity in recent years. It allows users to store money digitally, make purchases, pay bills, and even transfer money to other GCash users.
But what happens when you need to cash out your GCash balance? Whether you need to withdraw money for emergencies or just want to transfer funds to a bank account, knowing where to cash out is important. In this blog post, we will explore the different cash-out options available for GCash users and provide insights on how to choose the best one for your needs.
Where can I cash out money from GCash?
There are a lot of affiliated GCash outlets where you can withdraw your money from your GCash balance.
Here’s a complete list of all the partner outlets where you can cash out your money from GCash:
- CVM Pawnshop
- Villarica Pawnshop
- Tambunting Pawnshop
- Jaro Pawnshop
- SM Store
- Panalo Express
- Villarica Pawnshop
How Can I Cash Out Money from GCash?
There are currently four ways that you can utilize to withdraw money from your GCash account. We will tackle all these methods and include the step by step procedure for your convenience.
Method 1: Cash Out Using a GCash Card
If you have a GCash Card, you can use this just like any other debit cards that you have. You may use this card to check for your GCash balance, and withdraw money without having to use your GCash mobile application.
Take a look at the step by step procedure on how to cash out using your GCash Card:
- Visit any BancNet or GCash affiliated ATM
- Input your preferred amount of money to cash out
- Put your ATM pin which is also the same as your GCash MPIN on the smartphone application.
- ATM Withdrawal Fee: P10.00 to P18.00
- ATM Balance Inquiry Fee: P0.00 to P2.50
Note: The daily transaction limit for GCash Card withdrawal is Php 40,000 with a maximum single transaction of Php 20,000.
Method 2: GCash to Bank Transfer
Another common method in withdrawing your GCash money is through a bank transfer, then you can use your debit card where the money was transferred into and withdraw your funds.
Below are the step by step procedure in transferring money from your GCash account to your bank account:
- Log in on your GCash account.
- Click on “Bank Transfer”.
- Choose the bank where you want to transfer your money into.
- Fill up all the necessary information like the amount of money, your account name, account number, and email address (optional).
- Click on “Send Money”.
- Review all the information that you filled up before confirming the transaction.
- If all information is correct, tap “Confirm”.
- Once you have received the confirmation text message that the bank transfer is successful, you may now withdraw the money.
Method 3: Cash Out via GCash Partner Outlets
If you want to cash out of GCash, you can do so through GCash Partner Outlets. Here are the steps to follow:
- Look for the nearest GCash Partner Outlet. You can check the list of GCash Partner Outlets on the GCash app or website. You can also use the “Cash Out” feature on the app to locate the nearest outlet.
- Once you’re at the outlet, inform the cashier that you want to cash out your GCash balance. Provide your registered mobile number and the amount you want to cash out.
- The cashier will ask for your verification through the GCash app. Open the GCash app on your phone and go to the “Cash Out” feature. Select “Over the Counter Cash Out” and enter the amount you want to cash out.
- The app will generate a transaction code that you need to show to the cashier. The cashier will use this code to process your transaction.
- After the transaction is processed, the cashier will give you the cash equivalent of your GCash balance minus the transaction fee.
Note: Cash-out fees vary depending on the amount you want to cash out and the GCash partner outlet you transact with. You may check the fees and charges on the GCash app or website.
Frequently Asked Questions Cashing Out for GCash
Does GCash help me find nearby partner outlets to Cash Out from?
Yes, GCash has a feature that allows users to find nearby partner outlets where they can cash out their GCash balance. This feature is called the “Cash Out” function, which can be found within the GCash app. When you click on the “Cash Out” function, you will see a list of partner outlets that are near your location, including convenience stores, pawnshops, and remittance centers. You can also filter your search based on the specific cash-out option you prefer, such as ATM withdrawals, cash pickups, or bank transfers.
Can anyone get a GCash Mastercard for Cashing Out?
As of the moment, the GCash Mastercard is only available for verified GCash account users. People with a basic GCash account may not be able to apply for a GCash Mastercard.
Can I Cashout in a Sari Sari Store?
Yes, GCash users can cash out their balance from partner sari-sari stores.To cash out from a sari-sari store, simply look for a GCash partner store that offers the cash-out service, bring your valid ID and your GCash account number, and inform the cashier that you want to cash out. The cashier will then process your transaction, and you will receive the cash equivalent of your GCash balance, minus the cash-out fee.
Ready to Cash Out?
Being informed about the places and facilities where you can cash out and withdraw your GCash funds are essential nowadays. Convenience stores are the most visited places for withdrawing GCash funds, but in case their services are not available (which happens quite a lot!), you can use these other methods to withdraw your much needed cash.