Download the Living Expenses Statement worksheet for free!
To use the worksheet, make sure to read our post on why estimating your expenditures is important in knowing your cash flow.
Here are the instructions:
- Download Living Expenses Statement worksheet. Make sure you have Microsoft Excel installed in your computer.
- Indicate the expenses under each heading: Home, Bill, Health and Insurance, Transportation, Personal and Family & Food.
- On the list, write down the amount for each expenditure.
- Make sure to indicate too the frequency of each item. There are only five possible options:
- Both the amount and frequency are the only cells that you can change. For any other items, you can include them in Other item.